Intertim Vivo™ G10 is a NPK fertilizer in a microgranular formulation, for “to soil” application.
Intertim Vivo™ G10 enhances the development of the crop acting by stimulating root activity as well as enabling gradual and prolonged release of its contained macroelements.
Nitrogen losses are reduced to a minimum, whether due to ammonia run-off or leaching, as well as Phosphorous and Potassium losses due to fixation or retrogradation phenomena, so obtaining the maximum fertilizing efficiency and the possibility of a substantial reduction in the standard dosage of these elements applied to crops.
Intertim Vivo™ G10:
- slow release
- stays long with the plant
- improves root development
- increases the absorption of nutrients
- great resistance to run-off
- increased fertilizer activity even in the absence of water
- a balanced development of plants at an early stage of development
- increased resistance to climate change and parasites
- releases phosphorus, potassium and other elements such as Zn, Fe,
- Mn, Cu captured by colloids in the ground
|Total Nitrogen (N)||5%|
|of which Ureic Nitrogen (N)||2,5%|
|of which Ammonical Nitrogen (N)||2,5%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)
soluble in neutral amonic citrate and water
|of which Water soluble Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||13%|
|Water soluble Potassium oxide (K2O)||5%|
CEREALS, OILSEEDS, SUGARBEET, ...
VEGETABLES, FRUITS, GRAPE VINE, OLIVES, ...
For detailed recipes:
Ul. Dalibora Francistija 27