Intertim Boron™ G11 has all characteristics of Intertim Vivo™ G10 but with addition of Boron.
Boron is necessary for improving flowering and setting. In Intertim Boron™ G11 Boron is constantly available to the plants, promoting pollen germination and assisting in the prevention and cure of all manifestations resulting from Boron deficiency.
Intertim Boron™ G11 enhances sugar transport and improves inolition process.
Intertim Boron™ G11 is best used for OSR, sugar beet and olives.
Intertim Boron™ G11:
- slow release
- stays long with the plant
- improves root development
- increases the absorption of nutrients
- great resistance to run-off
- increased fertilizer activity even in the absence of water
- a balanced development of plants at an early stage of development
- increased resistance to climate change and parasites
- releases phosphorus, potassium and other elements such as Zn, Fe,
- Mn, Cu captured by colloids in the ground
|Total Nitrogen (N)||5%|
|of which Ureic Nitrogen (N)||2,5%|
|of which Ammonical Nitrogen (N)||2,5%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O2)
soluble in neutral amonic citrate and water
|of which Water soluble Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O2)||13%|
|Water soluble Potassium oxide (K2O)||5%|
CEREALS, OILSEEDS, SUGARBEET, ...
VEGETABLES, FRUITS, GRAPE VINE, OLIVES, ...
For detailed recipes:
Ul. Dalibora Francistija 27